Everything you need to get started with IDProtect®, included with your Super Checking.
IDProtect® is a valuable free service that comes with your Super Checking account. Joint account holders and members of your household are also eligible for these identity theft protection services at no additional charge.1 To take advantage of all of IDProtect’s enhanced features, each eligible individual must register individually with separate email accounts.
Here's how to register:
- Speak to a member services officer to receive your access code, then visit www.idprotectme247.com
- Complete the information to register your account
- Once you’re registered, click the “Services” tab and select “Credit Monitoring”
- Activate Credit Monitoring by providing the requested information. This service monitors all three of your credit reports to check for anything suspicious. You will begin receiving email alerts on your credit every time something happens, such as a new trade line, inquiry or change of address. If someone steals your identity, you’ll know about it right away! If you get an alert, you’ll automatically get to pull a new credit report and score. You’ll also receive a “no news is good news” email every month if there are no issues.
- To activate Total Identity Monitoring,2 go back to the services tab at the top and select "Total Identity Monitoring." Complete the requested information. This will start monitoring your identity in non-credit based areas, including Social Security, medical fraud and public records. Once registered, you’ll be given a green, yellow, or red light—this is based on your ID theft risk. If you have a yellow or red light, don’t panic, just call the resolution services number. Also included is identity theft resolution, so if you do have an issue, they will help you through it every step of the way. This includes up to $10K in expense reimbursement.
- To register your credit, debit and/or department store cards, select “Card Registration” under the “Services” tab. Complete the requested information. If your wallet is ever lost or stolen, you’ll call IDProtect® and they will call and cancel all of your cards for you!
- You can also register and activate your services by calling (877) 610-7889.
Cell phone protection
As a Super Checking accountholder, you automatically receive up to $400 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged in the U.S. or abroad. (Maximum of two claims per year.) This covers the first four phones on a cellular telephone bill paid through your Super Checking account.3 No registration is required.
CoastHills Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with 12 Central Coast locations throughout Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties.
1 IDProtect® service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
² Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
³ Cellular telephone protection is available for Super Checking account holders to receive up to $400 per claim of replacement or repair costs for damage or theft for the first four cellular telephones listed on a bill paid through a Super Checking account for the billing cycle preceding the month in which damage or theft occurred. Cellular Telephone Protection is subject to a $50 co-payment per claim and a maximum of two cellular telephone protection claims per year. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage.
Insurance product is not a deposit; not NCUA insured; not an obligation of credit union; and not guaranteed by credit union or any afﬁliated entity.
Count on us for great loan rates and earnings on your savings.
Your questions answered
You can find your account number by logging in to CoastHills Online or Mobile Banking. Select the account, then the Account Details drop down. From there, you'll see the ACH number, which is your 13-digit account number.
Travel notes cannot be placed over the phone. To place a note on your account, you can send a secure message in CoastHills Online Banking or visit a CoastHills branch.
To send a secure message, log in to CoastHills Online Banking. Select Additional Services, then Secure Messaging. Underneath the search bar, you'll click New Message and complete the ticket.
For mobile, you'll select More from the bottom of your screen, then Secure Messaging. Click on New Message and complete the ticket.
The CoastHills routing number is 322270822
Your checking account number starts with 18, followed by 0's up until your reach your Member Number. For example: 180000012345 is your checking account number. 12345 is your member number.
Your savings are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
To learn more about federally insured savings coverage, give us a call at (805) 733-7600 or make an appointment at one of our 12 local branches.
Travel life's highways, cruise California waters. We'll help you get out and go.