The benefits of working at CoastHills are wide-ranging
Our employees find numerous opportunities for career development, community involvement and awesome benefits, which includes some of the following for eligible employees:
Generous contributions towards medical, dental and vision insurance premiums
401(k) investment plan with employer match of up to 4% of employee contributions
Paid time off
Include vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay and personal leave.
Education assistance, loan discounts, career development opportunities and more.
- Competitive pay
- Incentive compensation
- For full-time and part-time employees, CoastHills pays generous contributions towards medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees and their families
- Section 125 premium only plan and flexible spending account
- Life and AD&D fully paid by CoastHills, with options to add-on
- 401(k) safe harbor employer match of up to 4% of employee contributions
- Long-term disability (Full-time employees)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Healthcare Transparency
- Very generous paid time off for vacation, sick and personal leave
- Administrative time off for health appointments during the first or last hour of workday
- Holiday pay
- Bereavement and jury duty paid leave
- Service awards
- Career advancement opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Credit union membership
- Credit union checks free
- Direct deposit of payroll
- Education assistance
- Education assistance loan
- Employee clothing loan
- Employee consumer and mortgage loan discounts
- Employee self-paced learning opportunities
- Paid volunteer opportunities - up to 20 hours per year for community service, employee social organizations, and Community Action Committee participation
- All applicants must complete a CoastHills Employment Application. A resume may be attached but is used as supplemental information.
- CoastHills has determined that pre-employment testing using standardized tests improve matching an applicant to a job. These tests assist in the valid, fair, consistent and objective recruitment, selection and placement of applicants. The tests may include but are not limited to honesty, aptitude and specific skills tests related to the job. Such tests are administered after an individual has been interviewed and is considered a candidate for a position.
- As a financial institution, we obtain and maintain confidential member information and require you be bondable. Further, we conduct a credit and criminal background investigation.
CoastHills Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with 12 Central Coast locations throughout Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties.
CoastHills is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, transitioning status, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, medical condition, mental disability, physical disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Your questions answered
CoastHills does not provide copies of drafts with our statements.
CoastHills does not provide copies of deposited items.
Our Credit Union
If you're focused on greater efficiency, you've come to the right place.